There are many working environments where people must work alone. Out of site does not mean out of mind when it comes to health and safety.
The employer is responsible for the safety of its employees and others whilst at work. This is irrelevant of whether the employee is working on the employer’s premises or at another site.
This course will cover the following areas:
The lone worker
- Is it legal to work alone and is it safe?
- What is a risk assessment?
- Lone worker risk assessment
- High-risk environments for lone workers
- What problems affect lone workers
- Learn your workplace policies
- Training and Supervision for Lone Workers
- Personal safety tips for lone workers
- home visit safety
- Driving and travelling alone
- Working Alone
- Defusing potentially dangerous situations
- Dealing with Aggression
- Recognising Danger Signs
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Employers’ liability insurance
Should you wish to book a course or if you require more information, then please call 01733 237115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices for this course are on request as we tend to deliver the training on the customer’s premises.