With our regulated Level 2 fire marshal training course for Northampton business, we can ensure you and your employees stay safe. This course is aimed to help teach those who are responsible for fire safety in the workplace. But also, what is expected of their role and how to carry out necessary fire risk assessments. We have made this training interactive, allowing you to have engaging classes that are worth your time and your money.
The instructor will encourage the candidates to participate in the activities to ensure that there is no death by PowerPoint and that individuals can retain the information better.
We deliver this course in Northampton, allowing businesses to get thorough training for their designated fire marshal and wardens. This level 2 course is a necessary requirement for everyone that will or is looking after the fire safety for the business.
The course will focus on the roles and responsibilities of a Fire Marshal and the content of course is as follows:
- Explain the cause of fires in the workplace
- Describe the components of the fire triangle
- Identify the hazards during or after a fire, including the products of combustion
- Describe the characteristics of fire and smoke spread
- State the different methods used to identify and control fire hazards
- Define the term ‘means of escape’ in relation to fire hazards
- Outline typical components for means of escape from fire hazards
- Describe methods of fire detection and raising the alarm
- Express the principle of how to extinguish a fire.
- Report how portable fire-fighting equipment should be used safely
- Identify common fixed fire-fighting systems and where they might be used
- Outline the duties of employers and employees with respect to fire safety in the workplace
- Outline how to undertake a simple fire safety inspection in the workplace
- Describe the stages involved in a fire risk assessment
- State the role and function of fire wardens in their workplace. This is on a day-to-day basis, during an emergency and if they are not in their designated areas of responsibility when the alarm is raised
- Outline the content of a fire safety briefing
Local Fire Marshal Training Course For Northampton Businesses
The course will end with an open response test to ensure that everyone has retained all the information. We will present candidates will the results at the end day.
Overall, the aim of our courses is to provide a new and proactive approach. This way, we can ensure to involve everyone so that our classes are more memorable and practical. Nobody likes to sit through loads of theory and talking. Instead, we get you carrying out role-play and techniques for yourself both so you can improve your learning while gaining real experience for this course.
So, if you are actively looking to book in your level 2 fire marshal training course in Northampton, we will be happy to discuss what ours entails. Our prices for this course can be provided on request as we tend to deliver the training on the customer’s premises. Therefore, get in touch for more information.